Last Updated 1/19/2018
1. Hoppiness Is Double IPA ~ 7.7%
This beer was brewed in honor of the winner of the Decatur Celebration Homebrew Competition. Jeff Hilton made this beer with us. Citrusy, slightly bitter but still very refreshing.
2. Stocking Stuffer Stout w/ Peppermint and Chocolate ~ 7.88%
IT'S BAAAACK! Stocking Stuffer is a brewery favorite. We load up this beer with lots and lots of coco and a little bit of peppermint. Its like drinking an Andy's mint. Yum.
3.Hell's Hollow Porter w/ Toasted Coconut ~ 8.0%
Hell's Hollow is one of our favorites. You will taste hints of bittersweet chocolate, roasted malts and sweet toasted coconut. A great beer on a cold day.
4. D-Town Brown ~ 7.6%
The first beer we ever brewed at DBW. Its a dark brown ale with notes of chocolate, roasted malts and maybe a little bit of caramel. Dark in color, light in body - D-Town is a great beer to get your evening started.
5. Knoweisser ~ 5.2%
Our house wheat beer. Brewed for the beer lover who is just getting into the craft beer scene. Malty, slightly sweet and easily drinkable. You'll enjoy it.
6. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops ~ 6.0%
What a simply delightful beer. Cloudy and juicy - you get citrus up front, slightly bitter and a hint of malt at the end. Probably our favorite beer we make.
7. Let There Be Red Ale ~ 5.75%
A very balanced, ruby red ale. There's a comfortable bitterness balanced by the malt backbone this beer is made on. Our newest beer, its quickly becoming one our favorites.
8. Transfer House IPA ~ 6.5%
A newer IPA from us, this beer is copper in color. It tastes a little sweet and a little bitter. Not crazy hopped, but you'll definitely know they are in there.
9. Saison Du Main ~ 4.9%
Saison Du Main is a Belgian Style Saison with fruity aromas and complex flavor. A very sessionable beer at 4.9%. Make believe you are in Belgium on a warm Spring Day!
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
The 201 IPA
Barrel Aged Stout (Gonna be a while)
10. Central Water's Bourbon Barrel Stout ~ 9.5%
11. Tighthead's Reformator Dopplebock ~ 8.0%
12. 4 Hand's Incarnation IPA ~ 7.0%
13. Lagunita's Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Pale Wheat ~ 7.5%
14. Lakefront's Warm Front American Pale Ale ~ 5.7%
15. White Oak's #CharmingAF Cream Ale ~ 5.0% **
16. Firsestone Walker's Helldorado Blonde Barleywine ~ 12.8%
17. Short Fuse's Steinbier ~ 6.0% **
18. Blake's El Chavo Habanero Mango Cider ~ 6.5%
19. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.6%
20. Greenbush's Starchicken Shotgun IPA ~ 6.8%
21. Excel's Eastside IPA ~ 7.5% **
22. Dogfish Head's Vanilla World Wide Imperial Stout ~ 16.0%
23. Dogfish Head's Pennsylvania Tuxedo Spruce Tip IPA ~ 8.5%
24. Founder's Harvest Backwood's Bastard Scotch Ale ~ 11.2%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers