Last Updated 6/14/18
1. Hazy Summer Strawberry Cream Ale ~ 5.78%
Welcome back hazy summer! We've dumped in copious amounts of strawberry to create a summer favorite. Easy drinking, and a little bit cloud, you'll get a lot of fresh strawberry and creamy mouth feel.
2. Old 51 Scotch Ale ~ 9.2%
We just introduced Old 51 to the world in May of 2018. Slightly smoky on the nose, the beer features a little chocolate and little dark fruits. Very good.
3. The Commodore Double IPA ~ 8.5%
The commodore has returned! We worked on the recipe a little bit to make this beer even better. Dry hopped to perfection, you'll get just the right amount of bitterness to pair with sweet malt.
4. Downtown Hookup Pale Ale ~ 7.35%
This is our collaboration beer with our good friends over at Golden Fox. This is an oatmeal pale ale brewed with Citra hops. A little boozy, and a lot orangey citrus. You'll love it.
5. The 201 Double IPA ~ 7.62%
The 201 is the next evolution of our hazy IPA's. Juicy, with just the right amount of grapefruit, this is our go to beer any day of the week.
6. Last Mango in D-Town ~ 6.3%
The first in our summer fruit beer series, Last Mango is a drier IPA with Mango. Very delicious on a warm day. Hang out on our patio and crush a pint.
7. Knoweisser American Wheat ~ 6.0%
We are temporarily out of Knoweisser, but it will be back shortly. Check back again in early April.
Knoweisser is our house wheat ale. A staple since we opened, it is a very approachable building with great malty sweetness an no extras.
8. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops ~ 6.0%
Our first NEIPA, 101 is very refreshing. You'll get hints of citrus - mostly grapefruit. Quench your thirst with 101.
9. Zombie Doc ~ 8.14%
Zombie Doc is brewed in the style of a Belgian Tripel. Sweet, creamy, subtle spices and banana round this beer out. Enjoy it as your last one of the night
10. Luche Libre Stout ~ 9.2%
Yum. We've had Luche on before, and now its back and better than ever. Lots of chocolate. Hints of vanilla and cinnamon. And maybe a little bit of ancho peppers.
11. White on Wit ~ 4.59%
White on Wit was inspired by our favorite local coffee shop, Coffee Connection. They make a delicious white chocolate/white espresso. So we thought we'd partner up and make a beer version. WoW utilizes cold brewed white epsresso, along with generous amounts of white chocolate. Yum.
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Yet To Be Named Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
BIG Blue Blond - tart blueberry ale
Sunset Ave. Blood Orange Wheat
Unnamed Pale Ale
12. Arcadia's Whtsun Wheat ~ 6.0%
13. Old Nation's M43 NEIPA ~ 6.8%
14. Deschutes' Pacific Wonderland Pale Lager ~ 5.3%
15. Southern Tier's 3 Citrus Peel Out Pale Wheat ~ 8.5%
16. St. Bernardus' Witbier ~ 5.5%
17. Ska Brewing's BHC DIPA ~ 8.0%
18. Blake's Wakefire Cider ~ 6.5%
19. Ommegang's Pale Sour ~ 6.9%
20. Revolution's Cross of Gold ~ 4.8%
21. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.6%
22. Firestone Walker's Sucuba Barleywine ~ 13.5%
23. Goose Island's 30th Anniversary APA ~ 6.0% **
24. North Coast's Beachmaster Imperial IPA ~ 9.0%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers