Last Updated 10/20/2017
1. Oktoweiser Hefeweizen ~ 7.6%
Our signature fall beer. A traditional hefeweizen, this beer is not hoppy at all. You'll get some flavors out of it like banana, clove, and other spices. You'll like it.
2. Midnight On Main Cascadian Dark Ale ~ 6.0%
Think black IPA. This is a dark beer with hints of chocolate and roasted malts. We dry hopped it with Simcoe hopes for a nice hoppy finish.
3. Santa's Sack Farmhouse Ale ~ 3.95%
Christmas is here early at DBW! This beer is made in honor of Micah's mother-in-law. She makes a cranberry tea around Christmas each year that is delicious. So we made a beer out of it. Cranberry, pineapple, orange and lemon peel.
4. D-Town Brown ~ 7.6%
The first beer we ever brewed at DBW. Its a dark brown ale with notes of chocolate, roasted malts and maybe a little bit of caramel. Dark in color, light in body - D-Town is a great beer to get your evening started.
5. What The Hefe Hefeweizen ~ 5.9%
This is not your typical hefeweizen. You still get a lot of the characteristics of a hefeweizen, but ours has a bit of tartness on the nose and up front on the tongue. A different take on a traditional style.
6. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops
What a simply delightful beer. Cloudy and juicy - you get citrus up front, slightly bitter and a hint of malt at the end. Probably our favorite beer we make.
7. Let There Be Red Ale ~ 5.75%
A very balanced, ruby red ale. There's a comfortable bitterness balanced by the malt backbone this beer is made on. Our newest beer, its quickly becoming one our favorites.
8. Knoweiser Wheat ~ 5.2%
Our flagship beer. Knoweisser is an easy drinking wheat ale. No frills. No adjunct flavoring. Perfect for professional craft beer drinkers and newbies as well.
9. Commodore Double IPA ~ 7.4%
The Commodore is one of our flagship beers. This IPA is just the right amount of bitter and malt.
10. Zombie Doc Belgian Trippel ~ 9.5%
Zombie Doc is one our favorites. It pours a light amber color and has distinct Belgian qualities like banana and various fruit esters. We don't always make this one, so enjoy while it lasts!
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Hell's Hollow Porter
Barrel Aged Stout (Gonna be a while)
Transfer House IPA
Rye Barrel Hell's Hollow Porter
11. Stone's Ghost Hammer IPA ~ 6.7%
12. Ommegang's Great Beyond Double IPA ~ 8.8%
13. Bell's Third Coast Old Ale ~ 10.2%
14. Alaska's Hopothermia Double IPA ~ 8.5%
15. St. Bernardus Extra 4 Belgian Pale Ale ~ 4.8%
16. Marz's Community Brewing's Tygrysku ~ ? **
17. Avery's Mephistopheles Imperial Stout ~ 14.0%
18. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.66%
19. On Tour's Cymbals and Saxophones Belgian Pale Ale~ 8.8%
20. Weihenstephaner Festbier Oktoberfest ~ 5.8%
21. Vandermill's Totally Roasted Cider ~ 6.8%
22. Revolution's Unsessionable Double IPA ~ 10.0% **
23. Greenflash's Passion Fruit Kicker Wheat ~ 5.5%
24. Schlafly's Pumpkin Ale ~ 8.0%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers