Last Updated 9/14/2017
2. Midnight On Main Cascadian Dark Ale ~ 6.0%
Think black IPA. This is a dark beer with hints of chocolate and roasted malts. We dry hopped it with Simcoe hopes for a nice hoppy finish.
3. Double D-Town Brown ~ 8.5%
We call it an imperial brown ale. Similar to D-Town, Double D has hints of coffee, chocolate, roasted malts and a little booze warmth. Tasty stuff, and a little dangerous.
4. Hell's Hollow Porter w/Chocolate and Raspberry
Our latest iteration of Hell's Hollow has hints of raspberry - pair that with rich chocolate notes, you can't go wrong. Its like drinking a chocolate covered raspberry. Stay tuned for our rye barrel aged version!
5. What The Hefe Hefeweizen ~ 5.9%
This is not your typical hefeweizen. You still get a lot of the characteristics of a hefeweizen, but ours has a bit of tartness on the nose and up front on the tongue. A different take on a traditional style.
6. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops
What a simply delightful beer. Cloudy and juicy - you get citrus up front, slightly bitter and a hint of malt at the end. Probably our favorite beer we make.
7. Let There Be Red Ale ~ 5.75%
A very balanced, ruby red ale. There's a comfortable bitterness balanced by the malt backbone this beer is made on. Our newest beer, its quickly becoming one our favorites.
8. Knoweisser Wheat ~ 5.9%
Our flagship beer. Knoweisser is an easy drinking wheat ale. No frills. No adjunct flavoring. Perfect for professional craft beer drinkers and newbies as well.
9. Commodore Double IPA ~ 7.4%
The Commodore is one of our flagship beers. This IPA is just the right amount of bitter and malt.
10. Zombie Doc Belgian Trippel ~ 9.5%
Zombie Doc is one our favorites. It pours a light amber color and has distinct Belgian qualities like banana and various fruit esters. We don't always make this one, so enjoy while it lasts!
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Hell's Hollow Porter
Barrel Aged Stout (Gonna be a while)
Rye Barrel Hell's Hollow Porter
1. Maui's Coconut Porter ~ 6.0%
11. Stone's Mocha Imperial IPA ~ 9.0%
12. Southern Tier's Imperial Cherry Gose ~ 8.3%
13. Rigg's IPL ~ 6.4% **
14. Dogfish Head's Palo Santo Imperial Brown ~ 12.0%
15. Golden Fox's Hell's Hefeweizen ~ 5.2% **
16. Firestone Walker's Easy Jack IPA ~ 4.5%
17. Half Acre's Freedom of 78 IPA ~ 7.5%
18. Great Lake's Eliot Ness Amber Lager ~ 6.1%
19. Hand Of Fate's What the Fuzz Peach and Ginger Ale ~ 5.2% **
20. Finch's Hardcore Chimera Imperial IPA ~ 9.0% **
21. Ace's Perry Hard Cider ~ 6.0%
22. Avery's Liliko'i Kepelo Passion Fruit Belgian ~ 5.6%
23. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.6%
24. Founder's reDANKulous Imperial Red IPA ~ 9.5%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers