Last Updated 5/12/2018
1. Hoppiness Is Double IPA ~ 7.7%
This beer was brewed in honor of the winner of the Decatur Celebration Homebrew Competition. Jeff Hilton made this beer with us. Citrusy, slightly bitter but still very refreshing.
2. Old 51 Scotch Ale ~ 9.2%
We just introduced Old 51 to the world in May of 2018. Slightly smoky on the nose, the beer features a little chocolate and little dark fruits. Very good.
3.White on Wit ~ 4.59%
White on Wit was inspired by our favorite local coffee shop, Coffee Connection. They make a delicious white chocolate/white espresso. So we thought we'd partner up and make a beer version. WoW utilizes cold brewed white epsresso, along with generous amounts of white chocolate. Yum.
4. D-Town Brown ~ 7.6%
The first beer we ever brewed at DBW. Its a dark brown ale with notes of chocolate, roasted malts and maybe a little bit of caramel. Dark in color, light in body - D-Town is a great beer to get your evening started.
5. Downtown Hookup Pale Ale ~ 7.35%
This is our collaboration beer with our good friends over at Golden Fox. This is an oatmeal pale ale brewed with Citra hops. A little boozy, and a lot orangey citrus. You'll love it.
6. The 201 Double IPA ~ 7.62%
The 201 is the next evolution of our hazy IPA's. Juicy, with just the right amount of grapefruit, this is our go to beer any day of the week.
7. Last Mango in D-Town ~ 6.3%
The first in our summer fruit beer series, Last Mango is a drier IPA with Mango. Very delicious on a warm day. Hang out on our patio and crush a pint.
8. Saison Du Main ~ 4.9%
Saison Du Main is a Belgian Style Saison with fruity aromas and complex flavor. A very sessionable beer at 4.9%. Make believe you are in Belgium on a warm Spring Day!
9. Knoweisser American Wheat ~ 6.0%
We are temporarily out of Knoweisser, but it will be back shortly. Check back again in early April.
Knoweisser is our house wheat ale. A staple since we opened, it is a very approachable building with great malty sweetness an no extras.
10. Zombie Doc ~ 8.14%
Zombie Doc is brewed in the style of a Belgian Tripel. Sweet, creamy, subtle spices and banana round this beer out. Enjoy it as your last one of the night
11. Luche Libre Stout ~ 9.2%
Yum. We've had Luche on before, and now its back and better than ever. Lots of chocolate. Hints of vanilla and cinnamon. And maybe a little bit of ancho peppers.
12. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops ~ 6.0%
101 Will Be Back Soon!!!
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Yet To Be Named Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
Hazy Summer Strawberry Cream Ale
BIG Blue Blond - tart blueberry ale
Sunset Ave. Blood Orange Wheat
13. Penrose Pebble Double Dry Hopped IPA ~ 7.0% **
14. Firestone Walker's Lager ~ 4.5%
15. Urban Chestnut's Fantasy Land American IPA ~ 6.5%
16. 4 Hands' Divided Sky Rye IPA ~ 6.5%
17. Ballast Point's Grapefruit Sculpin IPA ~ 7.0%
18. Virtue Cider's Michigan Honey Hard Cider ~ 5.0%
19. Two Brother's 21st Annivesary Imperial IPA ~ 8.2%
20. Tighthead Brewing's Mechanic's Grove Maiback ~ 7.1% **
21. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.6%
22. Southern Tier's 2XIPA ~ 8.2%
23. Goose Island's Mid Way IPA ~ 6.0% **
24. Sweetwater's Tropical Lover Berliner Weisse ~ 4.5%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers