Last Updated 2/14/2018
1. Hoppiness Is Double IPA ~ 7.7%
This beer was brewed in honor of the winner of the Decatur Celebration Homebrew Competition. Jeff Hilton made this beer with us. Citrusy, slightly bitter but still very refreshing.
2. Stocking Stuffer Stout w/ Peppermint and Chocolate ~ 7.88%
IT'S BAAAACK! Stocking Stuffer is a brewery favorite. We load up this beer with lots and lots of coco and a little bit of peppermint. Its like drinking an Andy's mint. Yum.
3.Hell's Hollow Porter w/ Toasted Coconut ~ 8.0%
Hell's Hollow is one of our favorites. You will taste hints of bittersweet chocolate, roasted malts and sweet toasted coconut. A great beer on a cold day.
4. D-Town Brown ~ 7.6%
The first beer we ever brewed at DBW. Its a dark brown ale with notes of chocolate, roasted malts and maybe a little bit of caramel. Dark in color, light in body - D-Town is a great beer to get your evening started.
5. The 201 IPA ~ 7.88%
The 201 is a New England style IPA. It pours very cloudy with a nice white head on it. The beer itself is very citrusy with definite undertones of tropical fruits. Really good stuff.
6. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops ~ 6.0%
What a simply delightful beer. Cloudy and juicy - you get citrus up front, slightly bitter and a hint of malt at the end. Probably our favorite beer we make.
7. Let There Be Red Ale ~ 5.75%
A very balanced, ruby red ale. There's a comfortable bitterness balanced by the malt backbone this beer is made on. Our newest beer, its quickly becoming one our favorites.
8. Transfer House IPA ~ 6.5%
A newer IPA from us, this beer is copper in color. It tastes a little sweet and a little bitter. Not crazy hopped, but you'll definitely know they are in there.
9. Saison Du Main ~ 4.9%
Saison Du Main is a Belgian Style Saison with fruity aromas and complex flavor. A very sessionable beer at 4.9%. Make believe you are in Belgium on a warm Spring Day!
10. Knoweisser Wheat ~ 6.0%
Knoweisser is our house wheat ale. A staple since we opened, it is a very approachable building with great malty sweetness an no extras.
11. Zombie Doc
Zombie Doc is brewed in the style of a Belgian Tripel. Sweet, creamy, subtle spices and banana round this beer out. Enjoy it as your last one of the night.
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Barrel Aged Stout (Gonna be a while)
The Whale and The Crab
12. 4 Hand's Ca$h Mony Double IPA ~ 8.5% **
13. On Tour's Hubbard St. Barrel Aged Brown Ale ~ 7.0% **
14. Rigg's Hefeweizen ~ 5.2% **
15. Ale Smith's Private Stock ~ 11.0%
16. Highwater's Campfire Stout ~ 6.5% **
17. Big Thorn's Little River Wheat ~ 5.0% **
18. Virtue Cider's Cherry Cider ~ 5.0%
19. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cherry Cider ~ 6.6%
20. Destihl's Here Gose Nothing ~ 5.0% **
21. Bell's Hopslam IPA ~ 10.0%
22. Goose Island's Brasserie Noir Wine Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ~ 11.3% **
23. Marz's Blackberry Boogie ~ 6.6% **
24. Triptych's Really Dank Meme IPA ~ 6.7% **
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers