1. Sacrosanct 70 Schilling Scotch Ale ~ 8.5%
A traditional scotch ale with hints of chocolate and dark fruits. The beer pours a dark ruby red color and is dangerously drinkable.
8. Double D-Town Brown ~ 8.5%
We call it an imperial brown ale. Similar to D-Town, Double D has hints of coffee, chocolate, roasted malts and a little booze warmth. Tasty stuff, and a little dangerous.
4. Hell's Hollow Porter w/Chocolate and Raspberry
Our latest iteration of Hell's Hollow has hints of raspberry - pair that with rich chocolate notes, you can't go wrong. Its like drinking a chocolate covered raspberry. Stay tuned for our rye barrel aged version!
6. The 101 IPA w/Citra and Mosaic Hops
What a simply delightful beer. Cloudy and juicy - you get citrus up front, slightly bitter and a hint of malt at the end. Probably our favorite beer we make.
7. Let There Be Red Ale ~ 5.75%
A very balanced, ruby red ale. There's a comfortable bitterness balanced by the malt backbone this beer is made on. Our newest beer, its quickly becoming one our favorites.
8. The Commodore IPA ~ 7.4%
An approachable IPA. Not to bitter, not to sweet. You'll get hints of citrus. This beer has a decent malt backbone that works well with the hop profile.
9. Hazy Summer Strawberry Cream Ale - 4.59%
The strawberry cream ale is back just in time for the heat of summer. Pours dark golden in color (with a hint of rose coloring), this beer has healthy amounts of strawberry on the nose, the taste being a bit more subtle.
COMING SOON FROM DBW:
Knoweisser Wheat (back very soon!)
Sunset Ave. Blood Orange Blonde
Midnight on Main Cascadian Dark Ale
2. Golden Fox's Rhi's Red Ale ~ 6.5% **
5. Maui Brewing's Pineapple Mana Wheat ~ 5.5%
10. Stone's Tangerine Express IPA ~ 6.8%
11. Sierra Nevada's Ovila Belgian White Ale ~ 5.3%
12. Dark Horse's Kamikaze Kaleidoscope Witbier ~ 5.0%
13. Hand Of Fate's Cucumber Saison ~ 5.4% **
14. Two Brother's Outlaw 2.0 IPA ~ 6.3%
15. Dogfish Head's Namaste ~ 4.8%
16. New Holland's Black Tulip Tripel ~ 9.0%
17. Excel Brewing's Stay Gold Imperial IPA ~ 8.0% **
18. Excel Brewing's El Pistolero Vienna Lager ~ 5.0% **
19. B Nektar's Zombie Killer Cider ~ 6.66%
20. Bear Republic's Hop Rod Rye ~ 8.0%
21. Original Sin Cider ~ 5.5%
22. Boulevard's Rye On Rye On Rye ~ 14.0%
23. Bear Republic's Grand Am APA ~ 6.0%
24. La Trappe Brewing's Witte Trappist Witbier ~ 5.5%
**Denotes Illinois Brewed Beers